Contain Controversial Ingredients That Can Actually Contribute to Hair Loss. Learn Exactly What To Look For And Which Ingredients To Absolutely Avoid!
So here goes, the most common form of hair loss in men (and women for that matter) is known as Androgenic Alopecia, it is also known as Androgenetic Alopecia or Testosterone Hair Loss (hormone related hair loss).
- Inflammation. An intolerance or allergy within the body.
- Environmental. Yes, our modern environment contains more and more pollutants that can affect our bodies.
Out of the 3 factors, hair growth shampoo will have the biggest impact on the first factor, Androgenic Alopecia.
However, for any bald head dandruff to be truly effective you will need to address all 3 factors:
- 1Address Androgenic Alopecia
- 2Address inflammation causes in the body
- 3Address exposure to environmental pollutants
I will go through each one of these and share some tips with you.